This series allows you to build your photographic skills through:
Limit 6 students per session
Satisfaction is guaranteed for all sessions.
Email email@example.com to register.
Your experience in class will answer your questions about photography and your camera specifically.
You will learn:
- What the various buttons on your camera operate
- When to use the different options on your camera
- How to see and think like a professional photographer
- How to get your camera settings correct for a sharper image
- How to compose your image for a more attractive photo
Pre-registration is required to reserve your seat in class. Early registration is recommended, as this series is limited in size to allow for greater interaction between you and the instructor.
Register by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Series cost is $175. A deposit of $20 is requested to reserve your seat. The balance is due upon completion of your first session.
Invite a friend for a 10% discount off each tuition. Make it an occasion with several of your friends for special pricing.
Prerequisite: none; no prior experience necessary. Loaner camera available if needed.
The series is taught by certified professional photographer, Bruce Danuser, CPP.